Co-founded with Investec, En-novate is a high impact, high exposure global experience company that curates customised content-driven trips around the world for leading South African companies. We take groups of corporate teams, their clients and entrepreneurs to centres of excellence around the world, exposing them to disruptive technology, innovation and global best practice. We aim to provide a structured platform to expose individuals to best practices, key learnings, and opportunities around the world.
Click here to see an example of one of our trips.
The role we are recruiting for
Operations Consultant (Freelance)
Sandton and mostly working from home. Applicants are required to have a strong internet connection at home and a car.
We are looking for an Operations Consultant to manage communications, logistics, legal administration, timelines and budgets of project-based En-novate trips.
The Operations Consultant will be responsible for organising and securing core logistics for trips based on specified budgets and timelines, communicating with external parties, as well as putting together multiple documents for trips and updating the client and suppliers at every step of the process.
We are looking for a candidate who is searching for an exciting project-based opportunity that offers great professional and personal growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creation of legal documentation;
- Define trip scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical and logistical feasibility;
- Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Communicate with all internal and external parties throughout each phase of the trip (pre-trip-during and post-trip);
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of trips;
- Create and maintain comprehensive trip documentation and forms;
- Ensure that all trips are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Maintain trip resource availability and allocation;
- Establish and maintain relationships with the clients and trip participants;
- Perform risk management to minimise trip risks;
- Meet budgetary objectives;
- Ensure that all logistics (e.g. flights, accommodation, catering, venues, transport) for the trip are secured and within budget;
- Source and work with international suppliers; and
- Analyse post-trip surveys and update database.
- Proven working experience in project management, preferably travel-related;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written skills;
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong budgeting skills; and
- Strong problem solving skills.
The salary package will be commission-based and will be discussed on an individual basis.
To apply for this position please complete this form (Please note that applications with an incomplete form will not be considered).
The En-novate HR team