Co-founded with Investec, En-novate is a high impact, high exposure global experience company that curates customised content-driven trips around the world for leading South African companies. We take groups of corporate teams, their clients and entrepreneurs to centres of excellence around the world, exposing them to disruptive technology, innovation and global best practice. We aim to provide a structured platform to expose individuals to best practices, key learnings, and opportunities around the world.
Click here to see an example of one of our trips.
The role we are recruiting for
Researcher and Experience Lead (Freelance)
Sandton and mostly working from home. Applicants are required to have a strong internet connection at home and a car.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to use their high level analytical and research skills to create enticing proposals that win over clients, and thereafter reap the benefits of their work, by leading exciting client experience trips all over the globe.
The Researcher and Experience Lead will be responsible for conducting in-depth sectoral research at a Masters level, creating reports and presentations of their findings in order to impress the client, and close the deal so that experiential trips can take place. They will then be responsible for conceptualising the trip, assisting the client with the entire trip management, and leading and managing the trip content around the globe.
We are looking for a candidate who is searching for an exciting project-based opportunity that offers great professional and personal growth through, extensive research and analysis as well as overseas travel opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth high-level sectoral research;
- Creation of comprehensive client proposals;
- Presentation of research findings to client;
- Communicate with all internal and external parties throughout each phase of the trip (pre-trip-during and post-trip);
- Assist the client with sourcing participants;
- Plan and facilitate pre-trip and in-trip workshops;
- Source valuable speakers all over the globe;
- Establish and build relationships with all stakeholders on the trip;
- Lead groups on trips and ensuring a beneficial experience for all;
- Ensure that trips are conducted strictly according to logistical timeline;
- Ensure all financial documentation from the trip is shared with Finance department; and
- Maintain contact with clients post-trip.
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Excellent group leadership skills;
- Being flexible and proactive – think on your feet;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Being enthusiastic and friendly;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Being able to interact with people from different backgrounds;
- Strong time management skills; and
- Having detailed knowledge of every part of the trip.
The salary package will be commission-based and will be discussed on an individual basis.
To apply for this position please complete this form (Please note that applications with an incomplete form will not be considered).
The En-novate HR team