Co-founded with Investec, En-novate is a high impact, high exposure global experience company that curates customised content-driven trips around the world for leading South African companies. We take groups of corporate teams, their clients and entrepreneurs to centres of excellence around the world, exposing them to disruptive technology, innovation and global best practice. We aim to provide a structured platform to expose individuals to best practices, key learnings, and opportunities around the world.
Click here to see an example of one of our trips.
The role we are recruiting for
Sales Consultant (Freelance)
Sandton & mostly working from home. Applicants are required to have a strong internet connection at home and a car.
We are looking for a Sales Consultant with excellent sales and communications skills, who is able to strategically drive and close sales by matching clients needs to what En-novate has to offer.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for prospecting potential new clients, securing and attending face-to-face sales meetings, gathering information to understand client needs in order to present comprehensive sales pitches, amend proposals, actively following up with clients post-sales pitch, and maintaining communication during the client proposal and legal documents stage in preparation to close the deal.
We are looking for a candidate that has holistic industry and market knowledge, and will be able to design and implement sales strategies in order to expand En-novate’s client base. In this position, interpersonal skills needs to be at the highest level to retain and attract clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sales: Drive and Secure New and Existing Business
- Maintain and grow a strong client base;
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals;
- Devise and present to management and implement sales strategies in accordance to timelines set;
- Assist the researcher with ideas and suggestion for client proposals based on past communication;
- Conduct daily follow ups with active clients in the sales pipeline; and
- Maintain contact with existing clients and check-in at least once per month.
Reporting: Maintaining and Updating the Sales Funnel
- Track all sales movements-from the initial cold call/email or meeting until the deal is signed
- Submit monthly sales reports to the CEO
Post trip Feedback Analysis: Attaining New Sales Leads
- Evaluate all post-trip surveys to spot any sales opportunities;
- Arrange post-trip meeting with the client for feedback on the trip and to plan for potential future trips; and
- Submit post-trip sales report to the CEO.
- Strong negotiating and sales skills;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs;
- Ability to converse on issues related to global business;
- Confident in giving professional presentations;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Target-driven; and
- Able to deliver and work independently.
The salary package will be commission-based and will be discussed on an individual basis.
To apply for this position please complete this form (Please note that applications with an incomplete form will not be considered).
The En-novate HR team